Kolkata, West bengal, India :: A slum, near Dum Dum park, kolkata, a massive fire has broken out on saturday evening. Total area got charred, more than 350 people have to spend the night homeless braving the December chill. The main reason was the licking of liquified petroleum gas from 14 cylinders that blew up in the fire. Fortunately, maximum people of the slum were outside the premises during the moment but unfortunately two elderly couple got charred in the accident. The condition was so bad that a bit of their body was hard to rescue. Within half and hour fire more than nine fire tenders were sent to the spot to battle the big blaze. Several shanties were razed to the ground and eyewitnesses claim they heard several gas cylinders explode and that it might have been the cause of fire. Fire tenders had a difficult time getting to the exact spot due to the narrow lanes leading to the slum, forcing fire fighters to fetch the contaminated water from a nearby canal to douse the flames and took them hours to bring the situation under control. Entire the night fire tenders fought enormously. The Bidhanagar Municipal Corporation has taken the responsibility of the welfare of the people affected by the fire. On the very next day people came down to their incinerated residence and started to find their important, valuable things specially their official paper like address proof, ration card, voter id card, money, ornaments. But all in vain. Nothing remained to find out. All got charred. In the morning, it was over hearing that this was not an accident, it was a pre planned incident, because so many were murmuring that few weeks ago a local extortionist threatened them to leave that place and few days before the accident they invaded the slum with a group of bikers and randomly tortured them and warned that the slum has to pay as they didn’t evacuate the place, their residence.